DV Systems based in 490 Welham Road, Barrie, ON L4N 8Z4 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Mechanical assembler who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: DV Systems
Position: Mechanical assembler
No. of vacancies: 8
Salary: $18.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 490 Welham Road, Barrie, ON L4N 8Z4
- The candidate will be required to assemble mechanical parts into subassemblies.
- The candidate will be required to assemble, fit, and install prefabricated parts to form subassemblies or finished products.
- The candidate must assemble or connect electrical components.
- The candidate must position, align, and adjust parts for proper fit and assembly.
- The candidate will be required to use fastening and joining equipment to join parts together.
- The candidate will be expected to check finished products for proper operation.
- The candidate must inspect mechanical assemblies and subassemblies for alignment and proper operation.
- The candidate must test and double-check electrical assemblies and wiring for proper connections.
- The candidate will be required to make minor adjustments and repairs.
- The candidate must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a secondary (high) school diploma or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
Experience and Specialization
Area of Specialization
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about assembly.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- Health, Financial, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan, Paramedical services coverage and Vision care benefits.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Stocks/shares.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, and Pension plan.
- In addition to the Health, Financial, and Long-Term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive free parking, employer-paid learning/training, team building opportunities, travel insurance, and a wellness programme.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
289-218-9893 Between 07:30 AM and 05:00 PM
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience