City Spring & Axle Ltd. based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Mechanic helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work from 08:00 a.m. to 16:30 p.m.
Employer Name: City Spring & Axle Ltd.
Position: Mechanic helper
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $23.00 to $26.00 hourly for 40 hours per 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
- The candidate will be required to perform a variety of labouring tasks to assist tradespeople, apprentices, and other workers as directed.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Registered Apprenticeship certificate or equivalent experience.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate must be able to work in hot conditions.
- The candidate will be required to work in an urban area.
- The candidate will be required to work in a shop.
Experience and specialization
Area of work experience
- The candidate must be familiar with installation and production.
Area of specialization
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about motor vehicles.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate must have their own tools and steel-toed safety boots.
- Health, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits.
- In addition to the Health and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Team building opportunities and Parking facilities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed