Euro-can MFG. Inc. based in 367 Victoria St., New Hamburg, ON N3A 2K5 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Meat-packing plant labourer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, On Call, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Euro-can MFG. Inc.
Position: Meat-packing plant labourer
No. of vacancies: 6
Salary: $17.50 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 367 Victoria St., New Hamburg, ON N3A 2K5
- The candidate must transport raw materials, finished goods, and packaging materials.
- The candidate must measure and dump ingredients into the hoppers of mixing and grinding machines.
- The candidate must manually pack goods into bags, boxes, or other containers.
- The candidate will be responsible for feeding and unloading processing machines.
- The candidate must inspect products and packaging for basic quality defects.
- The candidate will be expected to assist process control and machine operators in carrying out their responsibilities.
- The candidate will be expected to clean machines and surrounding work areas.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have a WHMIS (Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System) certificate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate must work in an environment with a high concentration of odours.
- The candidate must work in a meat processing and/or packing plant/establishment.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health care plan.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
367 Victoria St. suite b
NEW HAMBURG, ON