Filmores Hotel based in 212 Dundas Street E., Toronto, ON M5A 1Z6 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaner, heavy duty who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Part time job. The shift timings include Weekend, Early Morning, Morning and 06:30 to 12:30.
Employer Name: Filmores Hotel
Position: Cleaner, heavy duty
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 hourly (to be negotiated) 11 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Part time
Location: 212 Dundas Street E., Toronto, ON M5A 1Z6
- The candidate must sweep, mop, scrub, and wax hallways, floors, and stairs.
- The candidate must empty trash cans and other waste containers.
- The candidate will be expected to conduct safety and security checks.
- The candidate must clean and disinfect bathrooms and fixtures.
- The candidate will be expected to work with little supervision.
- The candidate must clean windows, walls, and ceilings.
- The candidate will be expected to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture.
- The candidate will be responsible for picking up debris and emptying trash cans.
- The candidate must handle and report lost and found items.
- The candidate will be expected to dust furniture.
- The candidate will be required to provide basic facility information.
- The candidate will be expected to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors.
- The candidate will be expected to clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate will be required to work in a hotel, motel, or resort.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate must have prior experience with industrial vacuum cleaners/power sweepers, carpet cleaning machines, steam cleaners, security systems, upholstery cleaning equipment, and snowblowers.
Security and safety
- The candidate must be bondable.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate will receive free parking and employer-paid learning/training.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
212 Dundas Street E.
Between 10:00 AM and 03:00 PM
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter