Walker Lake Meat Shop based in 5049 22nd Ave SW, Edmonton, AB T6X 2N4 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Meat counter clerk who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening and Weekend.
Employer Name: Walker Lake Meat Shop
Position: Meat counter clerk
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 5049 22nd Ave SW, Edmonton, AB T6X 2N4
- The candidate will be expected to provide merchandise advice.
- The candidate will be expected to assist with merchandise display.
- The candidate must conduct sales transactions via Internet-based electronic commerce.
- The candidate must greet customers and discuss the type, quality, and quantity of merchandise or services desired for purchase, rental, or lease.
- The candidate will be required to keep sales records for inventory control.
- The candidate must prepare merchandise for purchase, rental, or lease.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be flexible.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.