A candidate who is interested in the job of Meat assistant can apply to get the post at the official portal of Costco Wholesale. Eligible candidates are requested to apply at the official portal of Costco Wholesale. The registration for this post has already started and it will end soon. The selection of candidates is based on the level of skills and experience of the candidate.
Employer Name: Costco Wholesale
Position: Meat Assistant
No. Of Vacancies: 8+
Salary: $16.66 per hour
Employment type: Full-time
Location: Alberta, Ontario, and many other locations.
- Candidates will have to inspect and reassembled equipment sanitized the previous night.
- Candidates will have to revoke display cases and rotate products.
- Provides and ensures prompt and courteous member service.
- Candidates will have to perform routine maintenance for machinery, equipment, and implements.
- Candidate is responsible for the cleaning and sanitization of the area.
- Candidate is responsible to provide and ensure prompt and courteous member service.
- Candidates must have completed a high school diploma or GED Preferred.
- Candidates must have food safety certification-level-1 required on the first day in the position.
- Candidates with meet wrapping experience will be given preference over the candidates.
- Candidates must have good communication skills with superb interpersonal skills.
- Candidate must be a polite person.
- Candidates must have detailed knowledge of the English language.
- Candidates will get a good pay scale.
- Candidates will also get a free medical facility and a dedicated life insurance facility.
- Candidates will also get paid vacation facilities.
- The candidate will also get future benefits.
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested in getting this job can apply at the official portal of Costco Wholesale. We have provided a link below through which you can submit yours within a minute.