GS Wood Products based in 8924 60 Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 6A6 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Material handler who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening and Morning.
Employer Name: GS Wood Products
Position: Material handler
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $21.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 8924 60 Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB T6E 6A6
- The candidate will be required to load, unload, and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment.
- The candidate will be required to operate a variety of equipment to load, unload, and move materials and products.
- The candidate will be expected to pick orders and stock.
- The candidate will be required to create labels and attach them to goods.
- The candidate will be required to pack and unpack goods.
- The candidate will be required to install, lash, and secure goods.
- The candidate will be expected to organise and maintain inventory.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
8924 60 Avenue NW