2085616 Alberta Inc. based in Calgary, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Marketing manager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: 2085616 Alberta Inc.
Position: Marketing manager
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $47.88 hourly / 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Calgary, AB
- The candidate will be expected to assist in product development as well as direct and evaluate establishment marketing strategies.
- The candidate will be expected to direct and evaluate organisations and departments responsible for developing and implementing communication strategies and information programmes.
- The candidate will be expected to direct and evaluate establishments and departments that publicize the activities and events on behalf of businesses, governments, and other organizations.
- The candidate will be expected to establish distribution networks for products and services, conduct market research, and analyze the findings.
- The candidate will be expected to plan, direct, and evaluate the activities of firms and departments that develop and implement advertising campaigns to promote product and service sales.
- The candidate will be expected to plan, organise, direct, control, and evaluate the design, development, and maintenance of Internet and intranet sites in order to manage an organization’s Internet presence.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a College/CEGEP diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must supervise employees in various areas of responsibilities.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
105-128 2 Ave SE