We all know about Nestle, most of the things which we take in daily use are manufactured by this Multinational company. Nestle is now inviting new faces as Marketing Interns, Analytics & Insights jobs. A candidate who fulfills all the requirements of this job will get selected. The final selection of candidates as a Nestle Marketing Intern, Analytics & insights is done according to their skills, working experience, and personality.
Employer Name: Nestle
Position: Marketing Intern, Analytics & Insights job
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $46,983 per year
Employment type: Full time
Location: North York, Canada
- As marketing analytics interns candidates will get the chance to work on different projects at Nestle.
- The candidate will get a chance to contribute to the improvement of Nestle’s marketing insights.
- Candidates understand the organizational data and learn to develop programs and logic to facilitate the business.
- The candidate will get a chance to learn about the business rules, regulations, policies, and working strategies.
- Candidates must know about digital marketing and be able to make strategies for marketing using digital marketing tools.
- Candidates must have the ability to maintain good relationships with their colleagues.
- Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills and impressive communication abilities.
- Candidates should be fast learners and able to work in a challenging environment.
- Joining Nestle will allow them to show their skills and abilities and manage the administrative work of the organization.
- Candidates having MS Office skills and proficiency in excel are preferred.
- The pay scale is very good.
- Candidates get precious experience about how a company runs.
- The candidate learns to work in a challenging environment.
How to Apply
All the candidates who are interested to join Nestle as a marketing intern can submit their application first. Use the link below to apply now