Topik Clothing Inc. based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Marketing assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Topik Clothing Inc.
Position: Marketing assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $33.65 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
- The candidate will be required to respond to written and oral questions.
- The candidate will be expected to assist in the creation of brochures, reports, newsletters, and other materials.
- The candidate must coordinate special publicity events and promotions.
- The candidate must conduct public opinion and attitude surveys.
- The candidate will be expected to plan and organise workshops, meetings, ceremonies, and other public relations, fundraising, and informational events.
- The candidate will be expected to create, implement, and assess communication strategies and programmes.
- The candidate will be expected to gather, research, and prepare communications materials.
- The candidate must initiate and maintain contact with the media.
- The candidate will be expected to prepare and/or deliver educational, publicity, and information programmes, materials, and sessions.
- The candidate will be expected to prepare or supervise the preparation of reports, briefs, bibliographies, speeches, presentations, website content, and press releases.
- The candidate must prepare sports, literary, performance, or other contracts.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a College/CEGEP diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.