Food service supervisor
Skys The Limit II Holdings Inc based in Oliver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food service supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend and Morning.
Employer Name: Skys The Limit II Holdings Inc
Position: Food service supervisor
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $16.60 hourly for 32 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Oliver, BC
- The candidate must devise methods for meeting work schedules.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of staff members who prepare and portion food.
- The candidate must train staff on job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring food service and quality control.
- The candidate must prepare budgets and cost estimates.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be in charge of keeping track of stock, repairs, sales, and waste.
- The candidate will be in charge of creating and submitting reports.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise staff in a variety of areas of responsibility.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in a restaurant.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to walk for long periods of time.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health care plan.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.