Rogers has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Manager Compensation. They provide expert advice and insight to HR Business Partners and their client groups, as well as stakeholders in key functional groups. They participate in broader Total Rewards/HR programs and initiatives which may impact the Compensation function.
Employer Name: Rogers
Position: Manager Compensation
Salary: $35,100 per month
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Shediac, NB, CA
- Candidates conduct in-depth evaluations of existing compensation programs relative to company objectives and industry best practices.
- They have to provide actionable insight by developing, managing and leveraging data sets and related analyses.
- They will understand and apply industry best practices by monitoring external market trends, and by sourcing, selecting and participating in surveys.
- They will develop recommendations on how compensation program effectiveness can be improved.
- They design new programs along with all required supporting materials – presentations, business cases (costs/savings), implementation plans, system requirements and communications.
- Candidates must have a University degree/College diploma in Business or Human Resources.
- They must have a minimum of 8 years related Compensation experience within a large organization or a consulting organization.
- They must have advanced knowledge of HR and Compensation theory, principles and practices, with exposure to sales compensation a definite asset
- They must have Canadian Human Resources Professional (CHRP) designation and/or Certified Compensation Practitioner (CCP) a definite asset.
- Candidates must be applied knowledge of statistical methods (i.e. measures of central tendency, regression analysis, forecasting & modeling)
- They must have proficiency with MS Office, and expert knowledge of Excel.
- Candidates must have excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Candidates must have excellent presentation skills.
- They must attain experience with supporting a complex, multi-channel sales organization, a definite asset.
- Candidates will get health & well-being benefits.
- They will get paid time off for volunteering.
- They will get Wealth Accumulation including: Pension plan & Employee stock options.
- They will get generous employee discounts.
- They will get leadership development, Mentorship, and Coaching programs.
How to apply
All interested candidates who are eligible for the post of Manager Compensation are requested to add their accurate information in registration. Candidates have to apply through the link which is given below. They have to add the accurate information otherwise the registration will be canceled.