LIQUOR LANDMARK HOLDINGS LTD. based in 13631 80 AVENUE suite 105, Surrey, BC V3W 3C3 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cashier who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: LIQUOR LANDMARK HOLDINGS LTD.
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.50 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 13631 80 AVENUE suite 105, Surrey, BC V3W 3C3
- The candidate must be able to operate a cash register.
- The candidate must process money, cheques, and credit/debit card payments.
- The candidate must scan items.
- The candidate will have to accept payment for goods or services.
- The candidate will be expected to calculate daily/shift payments and reconcile them with total sales.
- The candidate will be in charge of suggestive selling.
- The candidate will be expected to greet customers.
- The candidate will be required to wrap or place merchandise in bags.
- The candidate must provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate must calculate foreign currency exchange rates.
- The candidate will be expected to monitor all entrances and exits and to request proof of payment as needed.
- The candidate will be required to participate in promotional activities.
- The candidate will be required to verify the age of customers when selling lottery tickets, alcohol, or tobacco products.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate will be required to work in the retail industry.
Experience and specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The candidate must be knowledgeable about electronic cash registers, Interac machines, and price scanners.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.