Walmart has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Manager. They are responsible for optimizing product flow through the DC, resulting in timely, accurate store fulfillment. They are responsible for utilizing an in-depth knowledge of all processes, technologies and systems. They monitor and analyze the daily productivity report (TPR), the key performance indicators (KPIs), and employee productivity reports. Devises action plans as appropriate to address any areas of substandard performance.
Employer Name: Walmart
No. of vacancies:
Salary: $58,154 yearly
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
- Candidates will plan and schedule production to ensure they are carried out in a productive, safe, and cost-efficient manner. This role interacts frequently (multiple times per shift) with the onsite Production Support team and Team Leaders to ensure optimal efficiency, flow and throughput.
- They have to established area-specific standard operating procedures (SOPs) and processes and ensure department employees are adequately trained in their proper execution. Reviews all associated reports, and documentation for accuracy and consistency.
- They will set and communicate departmental objectives. Provides direction, support, and coaching to Team Leaders in the fulfillment of their responsibilities and the accomplishment of objectives.
- Candidates must work closely with on-site Human Resources departments to address employee performance issues in accordance with policies.
- They should have the ability to review and audit current budget expenditures for cost savings or efficiency opportunities. Reviews staffing schedules and allocation of resources to ensure levels are consistent with budget forecasts.
- They must attend and/or conduct planning meetings, task forces, and workgroups with other Area Managers/other DCs to review common issues and identify opportunities for improvement. Facilitates a variety of departmental and operational meetings to ensure open two-way communication.
- Candidates must make recommendations for process improvements in operational procedures, productivity standards, staff planning and allocation, working conditions and use of equipment in order to increase efficiency of the department.
- Candidates will get Health care and dental facilities.
- They will also get Life Insurance.
- They will possess paid vacation.
- They will obtain a Store Discount.
How to apply
Candidates who are interested in the post of Manager are requested to fill in their exact information in the registration process by clicking the link given below. Registration process is going to apply at your earliest convenience.