Theta TTS Inc. based in Barrie, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Maintenance mechanic, factory who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be expected to work the evening shift.
Employer Name: Theta TTS Inc.
Position: Maintenance mechanic, factory
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $28.00 to $32.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Barrie, ON
- The candidate must detect and resolve irregularities and malfunctions.
- The candidate will be expected to repair or replace broken machinery parts.
- The candidate will be required to fabricate parts needed for overhaul, maintenance, or set-up.
- The candidate must estimate costs and materials.
- The candidate must perform routine maintenance on machinery.
- The candidate must be able to read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings, and specifications.
- The candidate must be able to use machining tools to fabricate parts.
- The candidate must assemble machinery and equipment (prior to installation)
- The candidate must install machinery and equipment.
- The candidate will be required to operate hoisting and lifting equipment.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must have Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) Trade Certification, Construction Millwright Trade Certification, Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) Red Seal Endorsement, Welder Trade Certification, and Forklift Operator Certification.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate must be able to work at heights
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate must work in an environment with a high concentration of odours.
- The candidate will be required to work in confined spaces.
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty conditions.
- The work settings will be machinery installation, maintenance, service, repair, overhaul, and machine set-up.
Experience and Specialization
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- The candidate must be familiar with a wide range of equipment, including automated and robotic systems, conveyors, fans, blowers, hydraulic systems, lathes and other machining tools, pneumatic systems, power tools, power transmission systems, press brakes and metalworking equipment, pumps and compressors, welding equipment, and hand tools.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must have their own tools, steel-toed safety boots, safety glasses/goggles, and safety harness.
- Health, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan and Paramedical services coverage.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits, Life insurance, Other benefits and Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP).
- In addition to the Health and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive free parking, employer-paid learning/training and paid time off (volunteering or personal days).
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter