Compagnie WestRock du Canada Corp. based in 285 rue St-Louis, Warwick, QC J0A 1M0 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Machine packager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Evening and Night.
Employer Name: Compagnie WestRock du Canada Corp.
Position: Machine packager
No. of vacancies: 10
Salary: $23.60 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 285 rue St-Louis, Warwick, QC J0A 1M0
- The candidate will be required to transport raw materials, finished products and equipment throughout plant manually or using powered equipment.
- The candidate must sort, pack, crate, and package materials and products.
- The candidate will be required to perform other labouring and elemental activities.
- The candidate will be expected to clean machines and surrounding work areas.
- The candidate should be fluent in French language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate must be punctual.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in a printing shop.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- Health, Financial, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Disability benefits, Health care plan and Paramedical services coverage.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive benefits in accordance with the collective agreement and a Bonus.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP), Life insurance, Other benefits, Pension plan, and Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP).
- In addition to the Health, Financial, and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking, Employer-paid learning/training, On-site amenities, Paid time off (volunteering or personal days), Team building opportunities, Travel insurance and Wellness program.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
285 rue St-Louis
285 rue St-Louis
J0A 1M0 Between 08:30 AM and 04:00 PM
819-358-3100 Between 08:30 AM and 04:00 PM