9220-4171 QUÉBEC INC based in Québec, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Lounge waiter/waitress who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Evening, Night, Weekend and Flexible Hours. The position of Lounge waiter/waitress has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: 9220-4171 QUÉBEC INC
Position: Lounge waiter/waitress
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 hourly / 30 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Québec, QC
- The candidate must be of legal drinking age to mix and serve alcoholic beverages.
- The candidate will be expected to prepare and serve specialty food at the tables of customers.
- The candidate must present bills to customers and accept payment in cash, credit or debit cards, travellers cheques, or room billings.
- The candidate will be responsible for enforcing provincial/territorial liquor laws and regulations.
- The candidate must balance cash and keep sales records.
- The candidate must clear and clean tables, trays, and chairs.
- The candidate must greet customers, present menus, make recommendations, and answer questions about food and beverages.
- The candidate must be able to serve food and beverages.
- The candidate must train staff.
- The candidate must assist clients/guests with special needs.
- The candidate must provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate should be fluent in French language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 5 to 10 people.
- The candidate must have a CPR certificate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate must work in a restaurant and a pub.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a rural area.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with an electronic cash register and a point of sale system.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- Financial and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Gratuities.
- In addition to the Financial benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Job reference number- 4187047817
- Cover letter
- Letter of recommendation