Yellowknife Motors based in Yellowknife, NT is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Lot porter – auto cleaning who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Yellowknife Motors
Position: Lot porter – auto cleaning
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.50 hourly for 40 hours per 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Yellowknife, NT
- The candidate must be able to operate cleaning machines.
- The candidate must clean the interior and exterior of motor vehicles.
- The candidate must wash and clean interior and exterior windows, as well as other glass surfaces.
- The candidate must vacuum floors.
- The candidate must shampoo the upholstery.
- The candidate must provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work in wet/damp and cold/refrigerated conditions.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with pressure washers.
Security and safety
- The candidate’s driver’s licence should be thoroughly checked for validity.
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s licence.
- The candidate must be able to drive a manual transmission vehicle.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits and Health care plan.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.