Long haul truck driver
Atar Transport Ltd based in 12643 67A Avenue, Surrey, BC V3W 1G3 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Long haul truck driver who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Atar Transport Ltd
Position: Long haul truck driver
No. of vacancies: 6
Salary: $27.00 hourly for 50 to 60 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 12643 67A Avenue, Surrey, BC V3W 1G3
- The candidate will be expected to plan travel, itineraries, and reservations.
- The candidate must drive as part of a two-person team or convoy.
- The candidate will be expected to load and unload cargo.
- The candidate must operate and drive straight or articulated trucks in order to transport goods and materials.
- The candidate will be responsible for overseeing vehicle condition and inspecting tyres, lights, brakes, cold storage, and other equipment.
- The candidate will be required to perform roadside emergency repairs.
- The candidate will be expected to perform pre-trip, en route, and post-trip inspections as well as oversee all vehicle aspects.
- The candidate will be responsible for recording cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled and fuel consumption.
- The candidate will be responsible for tarping and ensuring cargo safety and security.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s licence (Class 1 or A).
Experience and Specialization
- The candidate should be familiar with driver logbooks.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.