Long haul truck driver
M Brar Trucking Corporation based in Green Willow Terrace Regina, SK, is looking for long haul truck drivers with 5 vacancies. The ones chosen to be employed will be required to start work as soon as possible. Anybody who is legally eligible to work in Canada can apply for this job. However, if the applicant is not authorized to work in Canada, the application will not be considered. The vacancies refer to that of permanent employment and a full time job.
Employer Name: M Brar Trucking Corporation
Position: Long haul truck driver
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $25.05 hourly for 50 hours per week
Employment type: Full Time
Location: Green Willow Terrace Regina, SK
- To be able to transport and handle dangerous goods.
- Needs to perform preventive maintenance which includes performing
emergency roadside repairs.
- Need to perform brake adjustments.
- Needs to load and unload goods.
- Needs to drive lighter and special purpose trucks.
- Should receive and relay information to Central dispatch.
- Should be able to operate and drive straight on articulated trucks to transport materials
- Tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo is necessary.
- To be able to drive as a part of two person team or convoy.
- To oversee the condition of vehicle and inspect the brakes lights tyres cold storage and
- Needs to record cargo information distance travelled hours of service and the fuel consumption.
- Is required to perform free trip on jute and post rip inspection and oversee all the various aspects of
- To be able to address customers’ complaints or concerns.
- To have mountain driving expertise.
- Should have a driver’s License (Class 1 or A).
- Should have a AZ class license.
- Should have a Secondary High School Graduation certificate.
- Should be able to legally work in Canada.
- Experience is not mandatory for the job.
- Should know English.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in applying, apply through the given mail.