ARTHUR TRANSPORT CO. INC. based in Brampton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Logistics supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening and Morning.
Employer Name: ARTHUR TRANSPORT CO. INC.
Position: Logistics supervisor
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $26.10 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Brampton, ON
- The candidate will be responsible for establishing work schedules and procedures.
- The candidate will be responsible for coordinating activities with other work units or departments.
- The candidate will be required to prepare and submit reports.
- The candidate must be able to ensure smooth operation of computer equipment and machinery.
- The candidate will be responsible for arranging maintenance and repair works
- The candidate will be expected to solve work-related issues.
- The candidate will be expected to recruit and hire employees.
- The candidate will be expected to train employees on their duties and policies.
- The candidate will be expected to organise staff training.
- The candidate will be expected to conduct performance evaluations.
- The candidate will be required to coordinate, assign and review work periodically.
- The candidate must requisition or order materials, equipment, and supplies.
- The candidate will be expected to plan, organise, and supervise the organization’s operational logistics.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a College/CEGEP diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 5 to 10 people, 11 to 15 people, 16 to 20 people, and more than 20 people.
- The candidate must be able to manage transportation route and crew schedulers.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.