MYER SANKIEWICZ based in North York, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Live-in caregiver who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Flexible Hours and Morning.
Employer Name: MYER SANKIEWICZ
Position: Live-in caregiver
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.50 hourly / 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: North York, ON
- The candidate must administer medications.
- The candidate will be expected to assist clients with bathing and other personal hygiene tasks.
- The candidate will be expected to take full responsibility for the household (in absence of householder).
- The candidate must perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- The candidate must provide companionship.
- The candidate must provide personal care.
- The candidate will be expected to prepare and serve nutritious meals.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be punctual.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- On a live-in basis, the candidate must have free optional accommodation available.
- The candidate will be required to work in the employer’s or client’s home.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate must have prior experience caring for the elderly, males, and people with disabilities.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
416-789-3070 Between 08:00 AM and 06:00 PM