Live-in caregiver – persons with disabilities
Nadia Lewicki based in Saskatoon, SK is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Live-in caregiver – persons with disabilities who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Overtime, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Nadia Lewicki
Position: Live-in caregiver – persons with disabilities
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 32 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Saskatoon, SK
- The candidate will be expected to provide bedside and personal care.
- The candidate will be expected to assist clients with bathing and other personal hygiene tasks.
- The candidate will be in charge of changing non-sterile dressings.
- The candidate will be in charge of feeding or will assist in feeding.
- The candidate will be required to perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- The candidate will be expected to provide companionship.
- The candidate will be expected to provide personal care.
- The candidate will be in charge of shopping for food and household supplies.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be punctual.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Work Site Environment
- The work environment is smoke-free.
- The candidate will be required to work in an urban area.
- The candidate will be required to work in the employer’s or client’s home.
Experience and Specialization
- The candidate will be in charge of caring for adults, women, and people with disabilities.
Experience with Special Needs Children
- The candidate must have prior experience with mobility assistance.
Security and Safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- The candidate must provide valid Reference information.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.