Cork`n bottle beer wine and spirits Ltd based in Canmore, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Liquor store supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate must be available to work during flexible hours. The position of Liquor store supervisor has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Cork`n bottle beer wine and spirits Ltd
Position: Liquor store supervisor
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $22.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Canmore, AB
- The candidate must assign duties to sales workers.
- The candidate must hire and train or arrange for staff training.
- The candidate must order merchandise.
- The candidate must authorise the return of merchandise.
- The candidate must establish work schedules.
- The candidate will be responsible for selling merchandise.
- The candidate will be responsible for preparing reports on sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters.
- The candidate must organize and keep inventory.
- The candidate will be responsible for resolving problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise and coordinate the activities of employees.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of Secondary (high) school graduation.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate must be willing to walk for long periods of time.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.