Montana BBQ Bar based in Coquitlam, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Line cook who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Montana BBQ Bar
Position: Line cook
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $17.50 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Coquitlam, BC
- The candidate must prepare and cook complete meals as well as individual dishes and foods.
- The candidate must plan menus, determine food portion sizes, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies.
- The candidate must keep inventory and records of food, supplies, and equipment.
- The candidate must clean the kitchen and work areas.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have a Food Safety Certificate.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in a restaurant.
- Cook categories include Line cook.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health care plan.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.