Urbina Enterprises Inc. based in Wildwood, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Light duty cleaner who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time job. The candidate will be expected to work the evening shift.
Employer Name: Urbina Enterprises Inc.
Position: Light duty cleaner
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $19.00 hourly for 8 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time
Location: Wildwood, AB
- The candidate will be expected to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors.
- The candidate will be expected to dust furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- The candidate will be responsible for picking up debris and emptying trash cans.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.