HL Personnel Inc. based in Winnipeg, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Light duty cleaner who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Weekend, Shift, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: HL Personnel Inc.
Position: Light duty cleaner
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $15.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: Winnipeg, MB
- The candidate will be expected to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors.
- The candidate will be expected to dust furniture.
- The candidate must disinfect operating rooms and other areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for cleaning and disinfecting elevators.
- The candidate will be responsible for picking up debris and emptying trash cans.
- The candidate will be expected to clean the windows, walls, and ceilings.
- The candidate must remove litter and garbage.
- The candidate must perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- The candidate must be able to operate cleaning machines.
- The candidate must ensure that hygiene and sanitation practises are in accordance with policies and regulations.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate must work in a cleaning service company and an industrial facility or establishment.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.