Klahanie Campground Inc. based in Squamish, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Light duty cleaner who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Evening, Shift and Early Morning.
Employer Name: Klahanie Campground Inc.
Position: Light duty cleaner
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $18.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Squamish, BC
- The candidate will be expected to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors.
- The candidate will be expected to dust furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to make beds and change sheets.
- The candidate must distribute clean towels and toiletries.
- The candidate must stock the linen closet.
- The candidate will be expected to clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- The candidate must disinfect operating rooms and other areas.
- The candidate must respond to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items.
- The candidate will be responsible for picking up debris and emptying trash cans.
- The candidate will be expected to clean the windows, walls, and ceilings.
- The candidate will be expected to clean changing rooms and showers.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be certified as a Housekeeping room attendant.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate must be punctual.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will not be covered by the employer.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience