Candidates who have proficient knowledge of working as a lifeguard and attain good experience in this field then the City of Brantford has a great opportunity for you. The City of Brantford has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Lifeguard. The registration for this post has already started and it will end soon. Candidates are requested to apply within the given time.
Employer Name: City of Brantford
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.37 to $22.96 per hour
Employment type: Full time
Location: 58 Dalhousie Street Brantford, Ontario N3T 2J2
- Candidates will have to attend all the mandatory scheduled meetings and staff training for staff development.
- Candidates will also have to perform lifeguarding fitness and rescue skills.
- Candidates will also have to complete work-related tasks during off-rotations including the pool deck.
- Candidates must have the ability to demonstrate Judgement, knowledge, and skills.
- Candidates will also get assigned other duties by seniors.
- Candidates must have a minimum age of 16 years.
- Candidates must have a current bronze examiner, national lifeguard instructor, and First Aid instructor.
- Candidates must have previous experience working in a recreation setting is an asset.
- Candidates also have to show the current police clearance certificate required.
- Candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Candidates will get a good pay scale.
- Candidates will also get medical benefits and a dedicated term insurance policy.
- Candidates are also entitled to get paid vacation facilities.
- Candidates will also get career growth opportunities.
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested in this post are requested to apply to the official website of the City of Brantford. We have shared a link below through which you can easily apply within a minute.