INDEMAND CARE HEALTHY AGENCY INC. based in Kelowna, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Licensed practical nurse (L.P.N.) who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, To be determined, Early Morning and Morning. The position of Licensed practical nurse (L.P.N.) has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: INDEMAND CARE HEALTHY AGENCY INC.
Position: Licensed practical nurse (L.P.N.)
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $40.00 to $45.00 hourly (To be negotiated) / 32 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Kelowna, BC
- The candidate must administer medication as well as observe and document therapeutic effects.
- The candidate must take vital signs, use aseptic techniques such as sterile dressing, control infection, monitor nutritional intake, and collect specimens.
- The candidate must provide pre-operative and post-operative personal and comfort care.
- The candidate will be expected to provide safety and health education to individuals and their families.
- The candidate will be expected to provide nursing services to patients within a defined scope of practise based on patient assessment and care planning procedures.
- The candidate will be expected to monitor patients’ progress, evaluate the effectiveness of nursing interventions, and consult with members of the healthcare team as needed.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma from a one-year to two-year College, CEGEP, or other non-university program.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be eligible for practical nurse licensure in the province/territory of employment and have a CPR certificate.
- The candidate must pass the Canadian Practical Nurse Registration Examination.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
7-2070 Harvey Ave suite 297