Canada post has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of letter carrier. Candidates who are interested and eligible for this post are requested to visit the official website of Canada post and apply for this post. All the candidates are requested to share genuine information in the application for otherwise the registration may get canceled.
Employer Name: Canada Post
Position: Letter Carrier
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $22.68 per hour
Employment Type: Part-time
Location: Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
- Candidates will have to start the day in the morning at the depot and sort the day’s deliveries.
- Candidates will have to load and drive Canada post postal vehicles.
- Candidates will return to the depot to unload the day’s mail.
- Candidates will have to be outside most of the time.
- Candidates must attain a valid class 5 or class G driver’s license with a safe driving record.
- Candidates must attain the ability to work in all types of weather.
- Candidates must attain the ability to read, write and speak English and French language.
- Candidates must attain the experience in customer service.
- Candidates must be experienced in making deliveries and working as a driver.
- Candidates will get a superb pay scale.
- Candidates will also get accommodation and other facilities.
- Candidates will get superb paid vacation facility after the completion of 1 year.
- Medical facilities and insurance facilities are also provided to the candidate.
How to apply
All the candidates who are interested in this post are requested to visit the official website of Letter Carrier. Candidates who are interested in this post will just have to click on the link that we have shared below and apply for this post. Candidates will have to make sure to share genuine details asked in the application form otherwise the registration gets canceled.