KBC Developments Inc. based in Whitehorse, YT is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Leasing services sales representative who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: KBC Developments Inc.
Position: Leasing services sales representative
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $60,000 annually for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Whitehorse, YT
- The candidate must prepare or supervise the preparation of sales or other contracts.
- The candidate must supervise the activities of other sales representatives.
- The candidate will be expected to estimate or quote prices, credit or contract terms, warranties, and delivery dates.
- The candidate must identify and approach potential clients.
- The candidate will be expected to consult with clients following the sale or signing of contracts.
- The candidate must review and adapt information about product innovations, competitors, and market conditions.
- The candidate will be expected to give presentations to clients about the benefits and applications of goods or services.
- The candidate must advertise and/or promote products, sales, or services.
- The candidate must provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a College/CEGEP diploma or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must be willing to relocate to the specified location.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s licence.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in sitting positions
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- Health, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits, Life insurance and Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP).
- In addition to the Health and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Employer-paid learning/training, Paid time off (volunteering or personal days), Team building opportunities and Wellness program.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter