Tony Parrotta Landscaping (Aldo Parrotta) based in Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Landscape worker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate must be available to work during the day shift, and shift schedules have yet to be determined.
Employer Name: Tony Parrotta Landscaping (Aldo Parrotta)
Position: Landscape worker
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Vancouver, BC
- The candidate will be expected to assist with landscape construction.
- The candidate must weed, prune, and trim trees and plants.
- The candidate must cut grass.
- The candidate will be expected to clean up litter and garbage.
- The candidate will be expected to plant bulbs, flowers, shrubs, and trees.
- The candidate must apply fertilisers.
- The candidate must water and care for plants, lawns, and/or gardens.
- The candidate must operate and maintain landscape maintenance equipment.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
111 West 14 Avenue