Schlager Inc. based in Parry Sound, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Landscape labourer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Evening, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: Schlager Inc.
Position: Landscape labourer
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 hourly / 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Parry Sound, ON
- The candidate will be expected to assist with landscape construction.
- The candidate will be expected to rake and collect trash.
- The candidate must cart and spread topsoil and other materials.
- The candidate must operate and maintain landscape maintenance equipment.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work in wet/damp, dusty and hot conditions.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a rural area.
- The candidate must work as a landscape contractor.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
- Workplace will involve maintaining the landscape.
- The candidate will be expected to provide on-site customer service.
- The candidate must work in a private residence.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to walk for long periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate must have their own safety equipment/gear, steel-toed safety boots, a hard hat, safety glasses/goggles, a safety vest, gloves, ear plugs, mask, and a cell phone.
- Health and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Life insurance.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.