SJ Landscape based in Egbert, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Landscape gardener helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: SJ Landscape
Position: Landscape gardener helper
No. of vacancies: 5
Salary: $17.00 to $22.00 hourly (to be negotiated) / 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Full time
Location: Egbert, ON
- The candidate must weed, prune, and trim trees and plants.
- The candidate will be expected to rake and collect trash.
- The candidate will be expected to clean up litter and garbage.
- The candidate will be expected to plant bulbs, flowers, shrubs, and trees.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work in wet/damp, dusty and hot conditions.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with a roto-tiller and a weed trimmer/edger.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s licence.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- Parking will be provided for the candidate.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.