Hi-lane Plasma Steel Cutting Inc. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Labourer – metal fabrication who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Hi-lane Plasma Steel Cutting Inc.
Position: Labourer – metal fabrication
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $21.52 hourly for 40 hours per 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
- The candidate will be expected to use metal cleaning equipment to remove excess welds, rust, scale, and other materials from metal product surfaces.
- The candidate will be required to sort metal sheets and parts, scrap metal, and other materials.
- The candidate will be expected to clean machines and surrounding work areas.
- The candidate will be required to transport raw materials, finished products, and equipment throughout the plant either manually or using powered equipment.
- The candidate must load and unload vehicles.
- The candidate must polish metal products to a mirror finish.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan and Health care plan.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.