Canadian Property Maintenance Inc. based in Winnipeg, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Labourer, grounds maintenance who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time job. The shift timings include Day and Weekend.
Employer Name: Canadian Property Maintenance Inc.
Position: Labourer, grounds maintenance
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 hourly for 15 to 20 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time
Location: Winnipeg, MB
- The candidate will be expected to rake and collect trash.
- The candidate will be expected to clean up litter and garbage.
- The candidate will be required to write basic progress reports on a daily basis.
- The candidate must water and care for plants, lawns, and/or gardens.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work in wet/damp, dusty and hot conditions.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate must work in an environment with a high concentration of odours.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
- The workplace is landscape maintenance.
Experience and Specialization
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with a pick-up truck and a shovel.
Area of Work Experience
- The candidate must have previous work experience in snow removal.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to walk for long periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots, gloves, ear plugs, and cell phone.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.