Chameleon Wrapping and Lamination Ltd. based in 10235 184 St, Edmonton, AB T5S 2J4 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Labourer, general – manufacturing who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Weekend. The position of Labourer, general – manufacturing has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Chameleon Wrapping and Lamination Ltd.
Position: Labourer, general – manufacturing
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $19.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 10235 184 St, Edmonton, AB T5S 2J4
- The candidate must assist machine operators, assemblers, and other workers.
- The candidate must transport materials and tools to and from work areas.
- The candidate must prepare raw materials for the mixing process.
- The candidate will be expected to monitor machines for jammed materials or faulty products.
- The candidate must clean and lubricate machinery and equipment.
- The candidate must assist in the setup and dismantling of equipment.
- The candidate must assist machine operators or assemblers.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs).
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty conditions.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- Health and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health care plan.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.