GILL & SONS BERRYLAND FARMS LTD based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Labourer, fruit farming who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: GILL & SONS BERRYLAND FARMS LTD
Position: Labourer, fruit farming
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $15.65 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
- The candidate will be expected to plant, cultivate, and irrigate crops.
- The candidate will be in charge of weeding.
- The candidate will be required to fertilise and spray crops.
- The candidate will be in charge of harvesting crops.
- The candidate must operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work Site Environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work in wet/damp and hot conditions.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Job reference number- Seasonal