Jonathan Jones, Danielle Jones based in Simcoe, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Labourer, farm who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Jonathan Jones, Danielle Jones
Position: Labourer, farm
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.00 to $17.00 hourly for 30 to 60 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Full time
Location: Simcoe, ON
- The candidate will be in charge of harvesting crops.
- The candidate must operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment.
- The candidate will be expected to inspect the product for quality and prepare it for market.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
Experience and Specialization
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- The candidate must be able to operate a tractor.
- The candidate will receive employer-paid learning/training and transportation.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
2911 Highway 3 RR7
N3Y 4K6 Between 10:00 AM and 05:30 AM
519-909-0078 Between 10:00 AM and 06:00 PM