J & J Atkinson farms inc based in Vanessa, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Labourer, farm who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Weekend and Early Morning.
Employer Name: J & J Atkinson farms inc
Position: Labourer, farm
No. of vacancies: 6
Salary: $15.00 hourly for 40 to 60 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Full time
Location: Vanessa, ON
- The candidate will be in charge of grading.
- The candidate will be in charge of hoeing crops.
- The candidate will be expected to plant, cultivate, and irrigate crops.
- The candidate will be in charge of harvesting crops.
- The candidate must detect disease and health issues in crops, livestock, and poultry.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work Site Environment
- The type of farm operation is other miscellaneous crop farming.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a rural area.
Experience and Specialization
Equipment and Machinery Experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with Planting equipment and Tractors.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be able to distinguish between colours.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.