Manhattan Corporation based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Labourer, concrete paving who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Manhattan Corporation
Position: Labourer, concrete paving
No. of vacancies: 10
Salary: $20.00 to $23.00 hourly for 32 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
- The candidate will be required to erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring, and barricades.
- The candidate must be able to mix, pour, and spread materials.
- The candidate must remove rubble and other debris from construction sites.
- The candidate must assist equipment operators in securing attachments to equipment or trucks.
- The candidate will be required to load, unload, and move products and materials by hand or with basic material handling equipment.
- The candidate will be required to shovel cement and other materials into cement mixers, spread concrete and asphalt on road surfaces with shovels, rakes, and hand tampers.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must be punctual.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
- The candidate will be required to work on a construction site.
Experience and specialization
Type of service and repair
- The candidate must be skilled in servicing and repairing pneumatic and electro-pneumatic sequential control systems.
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with concrete vibrators.
- The candidate must have prior sales experience with concrete products.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan and Health care plan.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.