Alberta health services Post has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Laboratory Technologist I. They provide guidance to laboratory assistants and support staff. They assist and/or contribute to maintenance of the laboratory manual and in the preparation of laboratory accreditation. They provide training to new staff.
Employer Name: Alberta health services
Position: Laboratory Technologist I
Salary: $34.75- $45.77 per hour
Employment Type: Temporary
Location: AB Precision Lab Zone, Calgary, South Health Campus.
- Candidates will be responsible for the daily processing, testing, results analysis and reporting of diagnostic samples within the laboratory department.
- Candidates will perform a variety of routine and specialised procedures in the processing of specimens used in diagnosis, treatment and research.
- Candidates will perform a variety of routine and specialised microbiological tests and procedures consistent with technical knowledge/skills required for the department, in order to deliver accurate, timely results to clients.
- Candidates must have completion of an accredited Medical Laboratory Technology (MLT) program.
- They must have 1-year recent experience working in a large microbiology laboratory.
- They must be active or eligible for registration and practice permit with the College of Medical Laboratory Technologists of Alberta (CMLTA).
- Candidates must have knowledge of assisting and/or contributing to maintenance of the laboratory manual and in the preparation of laboratory accreditation.
- Candidates must have the skills of providing training to new staff as required and guidance to laboratory assistants and support staff.
- They also must be good at promoting teamwork within the department and laboratory and demonstrate APL values at all times.
- Candidates will get opportunity to cross train in other areas of the laboratory to expand your experience.
- They will get paid vacations in the workplace.
- They will also get a high pay scale.
How to apply
All the candidates who are eligible and interested for the post of Laboratory Technologist I are genuinely requested to click the link given below and register themselves quickly. They are requested to add their accurate information in the registration process. The registration process has already started and it will end soon.