Resolve Bar and Grill based in Blackfalds, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Kitchen manager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Full time job. The candidate must be available to work during flexible hours. The position of Kitchen manager has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Resolve Bar and Grill
Position: Kitchen manager
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $35,000 to $50,000 annually (To be negotiated) / 40 to 50 hours bi-weekly
Employment type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: Blackfalds, AB
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of staff members who prepare and portion food.
- The candidate must train staff on job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- The candidate must estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- The candidate will be expected to hire food service personnel.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring food service and quality control.
- The candidate must prepare budgets and cost estimates.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate must keep track of stock, repairs, sales, and waste.
- The candidate must establish work schedules.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 5 to 10 people.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising Cook (general).
- The candidate must have a certificate in safe food handling.
- The candidate must have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be flexible.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate must work in a food service establishment and a restaurant.
Security and safety
- The candidate must be bondable.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Gratuities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
5-5009 Parkwood Rd
Between 11:00 a.m. and 05:00 p.m.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience