Tillson Pizza Limited based in Tillsonburg, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Kitchen helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Weekend and On Call. The position of Kitchen helper has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Tillson Pizza Limited
Position: Kitchen helper
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Tillsonburg, ON
- The candidate will be required to clean and sanitise items such as dishwasher mats, carts, and waste disposal units.
- The candidate will be expected to use dishwashers to clean dishes, glassware, and flatware.
- The candidate must place dishes in the storage area.
- The candidate will be required to hand-sanitize and wash dishes and other items.
- The candidate will be expected to clean pots and pans.
- The candidate will be responsible for packaging take-out food.
- The candidate will be in charge of wrapping and portioning foods.
- The candidate must prepare, heat, and finish simple food items.
- The candidate will be required to take orders from customers.
- The candidate must clean and sanitise the kitchen, including work surfaces, cabinets, storage areas, appliances, and equipment.
- The candidate will be responsible for receiving, unpacking and storing supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for removing kitchen garbage and trash regularly.
- The candidate will be responsible for sweeping, mopping, washing and polishing floors.
- The candidate will be responsible for washing, peeling and cutting vegetables and fruits.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Fluency in Vietnamese language is an asset.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a rural area.
- The candidate must be willing to relocate to the specified location.
- The candidate’s travel expenses will be covered by the employer.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
519-688-2289 Between 10:30 AM and 10:00 PM