BREAKTHROUGH LODGE REST HOME LTD based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Kitchen helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: BREAKTHROUGH LODGE REST HOME LTD
Position: Kitchen helper
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $16.50 hourly for 32 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
- The candidate will be responsible for bringing clean dishes, flatware, and other items to serving areas as well as setting tables.
- The candidate must clear and clean tables, trays, and chairs.
- The candidate must prepare, heat, and finish simple food items.
- The candidate will be expected to stock refrigerators and salad bars.
- The candidate must clean and sanitise the kitchen, including work surfaces, cabinets, storage areas, appliances, and equipment.
- The candidate will be responsible for receiving, unpacking and storing supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for removing kitchen garbage and trash regularly.
- The candidate will be responsible for washing, peeling and cutting vegetables and fruits.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
2695 McBride Ave.