Edo Japan based in Red Deer, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Kitchen helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Edo Japan
Position: Kitchen helper
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Red Deer, AB
- The candidate will be required to clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment.
- The candidate will be required to handle and store cleaning products.
- The candidate will be responsible for receiving, unpacking and storing supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for removing kitchen garbage and trash regularly.
- The candidate will be required to sharpen kitchen knives.
- The candidate will be in charge of sweeping, mopping, cleaning, and polishing floors.
- The candidate will be in charge of washing, peeling, and cutting fruits and vegetables.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
#204, 4900 Molly Bannister Dr
Red Deer, AB