BOTSFORD DAY CARE CENTRE INC. based in 373 Botsford Street, Newmarket, ON L3Y 1S7 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Kitchen helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time leading to full time job. The shift timings include Day, Overtime, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: BOTSFORD DAY CARE CENTRE INC.
Position: Kitchen helper
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $17.00 hourly / 15 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time leading to full time
Location: 373 Botsford Street, Newmarket, ON L3Y 1S7
- The candidate must clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts, and waste disposal units.
- The candidate must clear and clean tables, trays, and chairs.
- The candidate must load buspans and trays.
- The candidate must be able to use dishwashers to clean dishes, glasses, and flatware.
- The candidate must place dishes in the storage area.
- The candidate will be required to hand-sanitize and wash dishes and other items.
- The candidate must clean pots and pans.
- The candidate will be responsible for keeping track of the food quantities consumed.
- The candidate must portion and wrap foods.
- The candidate must prepare, heat, and finish simple food items.
- The candidate must clean and sanitise the kitchen, including work surfaces, cabinets, storage areas, appliances, and equipment.
- The candidate must be capable of handling and storing cleaning products.
- The candidate will be responsible for receiving, unpacking and storing supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for removing kitchen garbage and trash regularly.
- The candidate will be responsible for sweeping, mopping, washing and polishing floors.
- The candidate will be responsible for washing, peeling and cutting vegetables and fruits.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 9 kg (20 lbs).
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate must have a positive attitude.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.