Pita Pit Collingwood based in 147 Hurontario St, Collingwood, ON L9Y 2L9 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Kitchen helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Pita Pit Collingwood
Position: Kitchen helper
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.55 hourly / 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 147 Hurontario St, Collingwood, ON L9Y 2L9
- The candidate will be responsible for bringing clean dishes, flatware, and other items to serving areas as well as setting tables.
- The candidate must clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts, and waste disposal units.
- The candidate must clear and clean tables, trays, and chairs.
- The candidate must replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas.
- The candidate must clean pots and pans.
- The candidate will be responsible for keeping track of the food quantities consumed.
- The candidate will be responsible for packaging take-out food.
- The candidate must portion and wrap foods.
- The candidate must prepare, heat, and finish simple food items.
- The candidate will be required to serve customers at counters or buffet tables.
- The candidate will be expected to stock refrigerators and salad bars.
- The candidate will be required to take orders from customers.
- The candidate must clean, peel, slice, and trim foods using both manual and electrical appliances.
- The candidate must clean and sanitise the kitchen, including work surfaces, cabinets, storage areas, appliances, and equipment.
- The candidate will be responsible for receiving, unpacking and storing supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for removing kitchen garbage and trash regularly.
- The candidate will be responsible for washing, peeling and cutting vegetables and fruits.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of Secondary (high) school graduation.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.