2420-7227 QC inc based in 590 Chemin de la Réserve, Chicoutimi, QC G7J 3P2 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Kitchen helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend and Flexible Hours. The position of Kitchen helper has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: 2420-7227 QC inc
Position: Kitchen helper
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.25 to $18.00 hourly (To be negotiated) / 32 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 590 Chemin de la Réserve, Chicoutimi, QC G7J 3P2
- The candidate will be responsible for carrying and replacing linen.
- The candidate must clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts, and waste disposal units.
- The candidate must be able to use dishwashers to clean dishes, glasses, and flatware.
- The candidate must place dishes in the storage area.
- The candidate will be required to hand-sanitize and wash dishes and other items.
- The candidate must clean pots and pans.
- The candidate will be responsible for packaging take-out food.
- The candidate must portion and wrap foods.
- The candidate must prepare, heat, and finish simple food items.
- The candidate will be required to serve customers at counters or buffet tables.
- The candidate will be expected to stock refrigerators and salad bars.
- The candidate must clean, peel, slice, and trim foods using both manual and electrical appliances.
- The candidate must clean and sanitise the kitchen, including work surfaces, cabinets, storage areas, appliances, and equipment.
- The candidate must be capable of handling and storing cleaning products.
- The candidate will be responsible for receiving, unpacking and storing supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for removing kitchen garbage and trash regularly.
- The candidate will be responsible for sweeping, mopping, washing and polishing floors.
- The candidate will be responsible for washing, peeling and cutting vegetables and fruits.
- The candidate should be fluent in French language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
590 Chemin de la Réserve
Between 10:00 AM and 05:00 PM
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter